Skip to main content

Game of the day- I can read your mind

Good afternoon folks, today we're going to be playing a game. Its actually an old game I used to play in secondary school and I would be happy if you guys played along. Just do as I say and tell me if it works.

First of all, think of a number (any number at all).

Secondly, add 5 to the number.

Thirdly, add 7 to what you got.

Fourthly, subtract 8 from what you got.

Fifthly, subtract the number u thought of from what you got.

Sixthly, multiply what you got by 3.

Finally, divide what you got by 2.

Your answer is.....................6

Tell me if I'm wrong and I'll hang my self (just joking oh)

Please you guys should endeavour to visit www.eskervictor.blogspot.com everyday and also remember to invite your friends here so that the don't miss out of the fun also

Comments

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Esker Victor.